Unichem Rolleston Central Pharmacy
Pharmacist wanted (New Graduates Welcome)
Our fun, experienced and flexible team needs another pharmacist.
We are part of the trusted Unichem Brand which means we offer you fantastic support, job security and of course potential to further develop your skills and your career!
You will be described as someone who is unwavering in their desire to make things better. This is why you spent the time studying to become a pharmacist. You have a desire to be multifaceted in your role, especially in the form of supporting your patients in their overall health journey.
You are forward thinking, focused, empathetic, and work with a purpose. You are adaptable to change, and it doesn't throw you, you simply role with the punches. You are emotionally intelligent and able to build relationships with people, acting with care, respect, and a resilient nature. You love community healthcare and have great ideas to continue to deliver the services to patients that they deserve.
Overall Qualities and Characteristics:
- An ambitious and proactive pharmacist
- Highly motivated - always with ideas on how to make the customer service experience even better.
- Energetic and committed to achieving pharmacy goals
- Desire to work in a positive and cohesive team
- A Problem solver, looking at ways to do things better
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritize your work, while working to assist your team members when they need you.
- Be a registered New Zealand Pharmacist with a current APC (or about to become registered!)
- Have experience with Toniq
- Be fully accredited or wanting to be/ want to add more to your repertoire
Why join our team?
Unichem Rolleston Central is a well-established, locally owned, and operated kiwi business with a consistent presence in the Rolleston Community. We are trusted by our patients because we do what we do well – our advice is on point, and we go that extra mile always. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to work with a supportive and cohesive team who like to do more than check behind the bench.
What’s in it for you:
NO LATE NIGHTS OR PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. This is full time role; however, we are flexible on days, which include every 2nd Sunday.
- Professional fees paid for - APC and PDA and PSNZ.
- Excellent remuneration and progression plans.
- Job security.
- Continuous ongoing training – we will put the work in to help with your career progression.
- Payment for training that is in line with the Business direction.
Please apply along with your CV and Cover letter to Peopleandculture@oakleybrown.com explaining why you are the best candidate for the role. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 1st June 2022.
As healthcare practitioners are now mandated to be vaccinated against Covid 19 we will need to also see proof of your vaccination confirmation.