Blackmores Bio Zinc
Supports immunity, wound healing & maintains healthy skin
Blackmores Bio Zinc contains zinc with co-factors to help support wound healing, maintain healthy skin & support skin prone to pimples and other minor skin disorders.
Blackmores Bio Zinc also supports immunity, male reproductive health & healthy sperm.
- Helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin
- Supports blemish-prone skin
- Supports wound healing
- Supports the production of healthy sperm and normal healthy sperm count
- Supports immunity and resistance
- Supports the body’s defences against free radicals
- Includes co-factors to support the actions and utilisation of zinc
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Bio Zinc supports good health and wellbeing as zinc it is found in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc are essential in the functioning of the immune system. It is also important in supporting wound healing and healthy skin.
Blackmores Bio Zinc also plays an essential role in supporting male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm.
The vitamin A also included in this product, plays an essential role in supporting the healthy function and repair of the skin, as well as being important in supporting a healthy immune system.
Active ingredients per tablet
Zinc amino acid chelate
Manganese amino acid chelate
Adults - Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
Contraindications and cautions
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women, and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men
- When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed