Blackmores Lutein Vision Advanced 60 caps
Supporting the health of the macular region of the eye.
Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced™ is a macular defence formula based on scientific eye research to support eye health and healthy vision. May help protect the macular region of the eye from free radical damage.
- Supports eye health
- Supports a protective macular pigment
- May help protect the macular region of the eye from free radical damage
- Supports healthy vision in aging
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids and selenium to support healthy eyes
- A percentage of the sales from Lutein-Vision Advanced™ supports Macular Degeneration New Zealand
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced contains both lutein, zeaxanthin to support healthy eye function. The body cannot produce lutein or zeaxanthin so they must be obtained from the diet or from supplementation.
Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced also contains selenium and omega-3s to support healthy eyes.
Active ingredients per capsule
Tagetes erecta (marigold)
extract equivalent to dry flower 500mg
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil
850 mg containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 500 mg
Adults - Take 1 capsule twice a day or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
Contraindications and cautions
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional