Blackmores Lyp-Sine 30 tabs
Formulated with nutrients to support lip health and healing
Lysine is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesised by the body and must be obtained from the diet. Blackmores Lyp-sine® is a combination formula including vitamin C, zinc and lysine to support lip health and healing time.
- Supports lip health
- Supports healing
- Supports the lips defences for outbreaks
- Nutrient support to help protect against outbreaks on the lips
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Lyp-sine® is a combination formula including vitamin C, zinc and lysine to support lip health and healing time.
Active ingredients per tablet
Zinc amino acid chelate
Dose for risk reduction – 2 tablets per day with meals
Dose for managements of outbreak – 2 tablets, 2 times per day with meals or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional