Blackmores Mens Multivitamin 50 tabs
A comprehensive blend of vitamins & minerals, designed to support men’s health and wellbeing.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Men is a comprehensive blend of 21 nutrients, designed to support men’s health and wellbeing.
This one-a-day tablet supports a healthy response to stress in the body, men’s energy production and healthy sexual function.
- Supports general health & wellbeing
- Supports a healthy response to stress in the body
- Supports energy production & aids post exercise recovery in active individuals when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports healthy sexual function & reproductive system health
- Supports immune system health
- Supports cognitive function
- Supports nutrient levels in the body
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Helps convert food into energy
- Australian made
The Blackmores difference
At Blackmores our multivitamins are formulated to deliver doses of key nutrients to support your general health & wellbeing. Blackmores Multivitamin for Men also contains additional ingredients which have been specifically selected to support performance, including:
Tribulus: traditionally used in Chinese & Ayurvedic medicines to support male sexual performance
Zinc: supports exercise performance, immune function and male reproductive health.
Milk thistle: Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support a healthy liver
Active ingredients per tablet
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 35 mg)
Silybum marianum (milk thistle)
extract equivalent to dry fruit 4 g (4000 mg)
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for use by children under 15 years.
- Always read the label
- Follows the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional