Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Girls
A comprehensive multivitamin formulated to support key health concerns for teenage girls.
Teenage years are critical years for the development of body and teenagers can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Girls is formulated with essential nutrients to support healthy growth and development for teenage Girls.
- Helps support brain health
- Helps support school performance, study & healthy response to stress
- May support mental clarity and focus
- Helps support sports & exercise nutrient requirements
- May support normal mood & behaviour
- May support healthy skin & bone development
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Teen Multi for Girls is a comprehensive multivitamin formulated to support key health concerns for teenage girls including school and study performance, stress support, normal mood and healthy skin.
Active ingredients per capsule brain nutrients
Fish oil (natural)
containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 85.8 mg
(iodine 150 µg)
(iron 5 mg)
Zinc sulfate monohydrate
Active ingredients per capsule vitamins and minerals
extract equiv. to fresh cell (standardised to contain betacarotene 3 mg)
(vit B5, pantothenic acid 4 mg) 4.36 mg
(vitamin D3 200 IU)
(vitamin E 13 IU)
(calcium 7 mg)
(chromium 24 µg)
(magnesium 36 mg)
(selenium 50 µg)
(silicon 11 mg)
Children 12 years and over - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Contains sulphites, fish and soya bean products
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional