Blackmores Vitamin B12 50mcg 75 tablets
Supporting healthy red blood cells
Vitamin B12 supports red blood cell formation and the conversion of food into energy. Vegetarians, pregnant women, people with coeliac disease and older people may all benefit from supplementation.
- Supports the formation of healthy red blood cells
- Supports the conversion of food into energy
- Supports the metabolism of folic acid (folate)
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablet
The Blackmores difference
Vitamin B12 is essential for the normal function of all our bodies' cells. In certain diets, such as vegetarian & vegan diets, and in the case of the elderly, healthy B12 levels may be difficult to maintain.
Blackmores Vitamin B12 provides a potent boost to support healthy B12 levels.
Active ingredients per tablet
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional