Clinicians Immune Support System
Helps support ills and chills or overreaction to allergens using concentrated probiotic fragments that act as messengers to our immune system.
- 30 Caps
- Supports a healthy immune system for those susceptible to illness
- Supports the body’s natural defenses at the first sign of illness
- Helps support immune balance in those affected by allergens
This product is scientifically researched and has been used in Europe and Russia for over 40 years. Its unique ingredient of lysed bacteria from Lactobacillus rhamnosus (DV strain) can be used for immune support long-term or in acute situations, such as reactions to allergens or with ills and chills. Its unique feature is that it supports the body’s natural defense systems, helping to activate them when needed.
Made from a special strain of lactic acid producing bacteria called Lactobacillus rhamnosus DV. This particular organism has a very important function in our intestine, namely the role of developing and regulating our immune system throughout life. Immune System Support works by supporting the innate or primary immune system as well as the acquired immune system which is involved in antibody production. It also supports the synthesis of important proteins called cytokines that modulate immune function.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (DV strain) lysate powder||25||mg|
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose.
No Added: Artificial colours and preservatives.
Adults for immediate support: 2 capsules morning and night for 4 days, then 2 capsules daily for at least 5 days.
Adults for maintenance: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed.
- Exercise caution, or avoid, with individuals who have Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Both conditions express an upregulated immune system. N.B. the cytokine (inflammatory protein) causing MS is unrelated to the cytokine activated by Immune System Support.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health professional before taking any supplements. Can be used short-term only for immune support.
- Clinicians Immune System Support is well tolerated and can be taken for prolonged periods of time. Occasionally people notice their bowels are more regular. For sensitive individuals, take after meals to avoid gastrointestinal upset.
- None known