PH Decongestant 12 hour Nasal Spray
Relieves nasal congestion due to:
- Other respiratory allergies
Do Not Use:
In children under 6 years. Use in children 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
If the blister has been opened or damaged.
For more than 3 consecutive days.
The dispenser for more than one person to avoid the spread of infections.
Ask Your Doctor Before Use If You:
Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Are taking another cough and cold medicine
Adults & children over 6 years:
- How much: 1-3 sprays per nostril
- How often: 10-12 hours
- Maximum: 2 times per day
- Prime the metered pump before use by depressing it a few times. The dispenser is now filled to the proper level for correct pump action.
- With your head upright, insert nozzle in to the nostril.
- Completely depress pump 1 to 3 times.
- Sniff deeply when depressing the pump.
- Repeat in other nostril. Do not tilt your head backward when spraying.
- Wipe tip clean after each use.
- Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500mcg/ml – decongestant
- Benzalkonium chloride 0.02% w/v – preservative
- Free from sugar, gluten, lactose and artificial colours.