PH Paracetamol and Ibuprofen
Double action pain relief.
Temporary relief of short-term pain and/or inflammation
Easy to swallow
Lactose, sucrose and preservative free
Paracetamol and Ibuprofen contains two ingredients that together deliver temporary relief of short term pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Back pain
- Period pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Muscular pain
- Sore throat
- Rheumatic pain
- Non-serious arthritic pain
- Dental pain
- Migraine headache
- Reduces fever
Do not take:
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
- With other products containing paracetamol and ibuprofen, or with other medicines you are taking regularly, except with your doctor’s advice.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory pain medicines. If you have an allergic reaction stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not exceed the maximum stated dose. Excessive use can be harmful
- Do not use Paracetamol & Ibuprofen if trying to become pregnant or in the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctors’ advice. Do not use at all in the last 3 months.
- Adults & Children 12+ years: Take 1 to 2 tablets with water every 6-8 hours as required. Up to a maximum of 6 tablets in any 24 hours. Keep to the recommended dose.
- Adults: Don’t take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time, unless advised by a doctor.
- Adolescents 12 years and over: Do not take this medicine for longer than 48 hours at a time unless advised by a doctor.
- Do not give Paracetamol + Ibuprofen tablets to children under 12 years. Do not use this product if you are 65 years or over except on doctor’s advice.
- Paracetamol 500mg
- Ibuprofen 200mg