Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein
Double Living Rewards Points with every purchase of Clinicians!
Recommended by Burwood Hospital Low Vision Clinic!
What do I use it for?
- To support eye and macular health and central vision
- Support healthy eye aging
What makes it special?
Uniquely combines nutrients from recent eye studies, but with improved ingredient quality using natural lutein and zeaxanthin, vitamin E and selenium. In an easy 2-capsules-a-day formula, which is suitable for use with any medications.
How does it work?
VisionCare provides antioxidants and trace minerals that are proven to support macular health. These are combined with lutein, zeaxanthin and carotenoids naturally present in the macular pigment. Lutein and zeaxanthin support the eye by helping absorb photo-toxic blue light and provide free radical support. By supporting macular pigment this helps the body maintain central vision health.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250||mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (natural Vitamin E) 86mg Equivalent to dl-alpha tocopherol||200||IU|
|Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5||mg|
|Copper (from copper gluconate)||1||mg|
|Selenomethionine (from L- selenomethionine)||20||mcg|
Also contains: Encapsulating aids.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food.
Precautions and Contraindications
- Preliminary research suggests that antioxidant vitamins may reduce the statin-related rise in HDL cholesterol and apolipoprotein A-1. Patients taking statin medication for cholesterol reduction are advised to monitor cholesterol levels, especially when commencing Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- At the recommended amount, Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein is suitable to take during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- At the recommended amount, no adverse effects have been documented.
- Penicillamine, Quinolone antibiotics and Tetracycline antibiotics May reduce zinc and copper absorption. Take Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein 2 hours before or 4-6 hours after these medications.
- Dietary fibre May interfere with zinc absorption and reduce the antioxidant effect of lutein. Take at separate times to prevent this effect.