Union Street Pharmacy, New Brighton, Christchurch
Union Street Pharmacy is looking for an enthusiastic Dispensary Manager to join our marvelous team. This is a great opportunity to take that next step in your technician career and step up to a management position. Not only will you expand your career as a manager, but you will also gain world-class training exclusive to our company. This is a busy role with varied tasks, from the dispensary to interacting with customers. We are therefore looking for someone with great time management and high attention to detail.
Do you have what we're looking for?
- Must have Pharmacy Technician qualification in NZ – Preferably Level 6 but will consider applicants with Level 4 or higher who are wanting the opportunity to this next step in their careers and have the right attributes we are looking for.
- At least 2 years of dispensary technician experience.
What the job entails:
- Experience with blister packs, preparation, and sending of batches along with general daily dispensary tasks.
- Dispensary stock management and replenishment.
- Keeping track of figures and how the dispensary is progressing/growing.
- Providing quality service and advice about healthcare information, and product recommendations, to our patients and customers.
- Support our pharmacist and the various other services we provide ensuring smooth running of the dispensary.
- Experience with Toniq Dispensary Software is essential.
Why join our team at Union Street Pharmacy?
- Successful locally owned and operated business with multiple locations – great job security
- Job recognition and a supportive & encouraging work culture
- World Class business training exclusive to our group by a 12-year-winning world business coach
- Paid, ongoing training and career progression opportunities
- Support for not only professional goals but also personal goals!
- Work with an experienced, supportive, and friendly team
- Excellent Salary and sign-on Bonus $$$
- Flexibility and a great work-life balance (No long shifts, No weekends, No late nights, and closed on all public holidays)
- Free off-site parking & Lunch at the beach every day
This is a full-time role from Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with the flexibility of more hours to cover sickness/holidays etc.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work permit.
How to apply: Please send CV and Covering Letter addressing the role to Vasudha @ email@example.com.