If you are looking to work with a super supportive team and wish to work only an eight hours shift to manage work-life balance, then send in your applications!
Oakley-Brown Pharmacy provides health and beauty products to customers all around New Zealand. Through the dynamic approach of combining both the flexibility of online shopping with our dedicated team in stores, we offer exceptional customer service and competitive prices. Our experts combine their knowledge, with excellent value pharmaceutical products to provide the best possible options for our customers with a comprehensive range of natural health care and pharmaceuticals. We are recognised as being one of the best Pharmacies in New Zealand with exceptional knowledge in natural health and pharmaceutical products.
You will be dedicated, forward thinking and have an eye for detail. You are emotionally intelligent, empathetic and are adaptable to change. You have innate ability to build relationships with people, known for your care and respect. You are passionate about community healthcare and enjoy going extra mile to serve them.
Christchurch is the 2nd largest city in New Zealand and located in the middle of the South Island, It is known as the Garden City and once you are here you will see why. Christchurch is surrounded by beaches and mountains – best of both worlds. Learn more about Christchurch here: https://www.christchurchnz.com/live
As a Pharmacist, you'll be responsible for:
- Final/clinical check of dispensed medications, check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly labelled & supplied
- Advise patients on medication uses, side effect and recommend other medicinal products to complement their health.
- Maintain quality presentation of premises, products and team
- Maintaining accurate records of all medication orders, refills, and inventories on hand
- Review over-the-counter (OTC) and medical prescriptions to ensure they are suitable for a patient
- Work closely with Retail Manager to drive business and develop business strategies
- Manage, supervise and train pharmacy support staff
- Knowledge of Toniq Dispensary Software is preferred but not essential as full training can be given.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with 6+ month’s experience. Registered with the Pharmacy Council of NZ or working toward registration e.g. in period of supervised practice.
- Have qualifications or working towards being accredited in ECP, MUR, TMP, CPAM’s and immunisations.
Minimum guaranteed hours of work: 40 hours per week
Days required: Within store operating hours
- Opportunity to work with one of the most trusted & successful Pharmacy Brand in NZ
- Attractive Sign-On Bonus and package deal on offer to the successful candidates*
- Flexibility and a great work life balance (No long shifts, No Late nights and all Public Holidays Off)
- Competitive Salary
- Support for not only professional goals but also personal goals
- A professional, supportive & encouraging work culture
- Great job security as we are at multiple locations
- Professional fees paid for - APC and PDA and PSNZ.
- Paid training
- Free Parking
* T&Cs Apply
Working Hours per week: This is full time role of at least 40 hours per week and may include either a Saturday or a Sunday.
Hourly rate or salary band: $36-$45 NZD /hour depending on capacity and responsibilities
If you are the one we are looking for, share your CV and Covering Letter to Vasudha on firstname.lastname@example.org