Blackmores Travel Calm Ginger 45 Tablets
Non-drowsy formula to calm travellers queasy tummies.
Blackmores Travel Calm Ginger is a travel aid that uses ginger root to settle tummies that are queasy from travel or movement. Take it prior to travelling to help with stomach upsets associated with motion.
- Helps settle queasy tummies related to travel or movement
- Non-drowsy formula
- Suitable for both adults and children
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Travel Calm Ginger is a non-drowsy formula suitable for both adults and children that helps to settle queasy tummies.
Traditionally ginger has been used in Western herbal practice to settle the stomach.
Active ingredients per tablet
Zingiber officinale (ginger)
root powder 400 mg
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 2 to 3 tablets ½ an hour before travelling; then 1 tablet every 2 hours as required. Do not exceed 5 tablets in 24 hours
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 tablet ½ an hour before travelling, then 1 tablet every 2 hours, as required
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours in pregnancy
- Contains sulfites
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional