Clements Tonic 500ml
“THE RECOVERY TONIC”: HELPS REBUILD STRENGTH & STAMINA
- Copper – necessary for healthy bones, and to help iron assimilate into the body.
- Manganese – along with calcium, is essential for healthy bones and teeth, and is a co-enzyme involved in many chemical processes in the body, including the processing of carbohydrates, cholesterol and protein.
- Iodine: an integral component of thyroid hormones, which support normal healthy growth and development.
- Selenium: a powerful antioxidant which helps ‘mop up’ environmental toxins that contribute to premature ageing.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): helps convert glucose to energy
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): helps convert protein, fats and sugars into energy.
- Vitamin B5 (Dexpanthenol): known as the ‘anti-stress’ vitamin, it affects our organs’ abilities to handle environmental and physical stressors
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide): A co-enyme in cell respiration, it helps boost energy levels
- Vitamin B6 (Pyriodoxine): Needed for blood formation, and, like all the B-vitamins, plays a vital role in energy production.
- Suitable for diabetics, coeliacs and those who are lactose intolerant.
- Clements Tonic is one of Australia’s oldest surviving over the counter pharmaceutical products, helping Aussies recover for over 130 years!
Did you know Selenium…
- Is one of the most powerful antioxidants known to man, and an essential nutrient for health.
Levels in Australian soils are commonly low. While selenium occurs naturally in grains and vegetables, when soils are low in selenium foods grown in them are also selenium-depleted. Cooking and
- heating causes further loss.1
- Is believed to help protect against a number of diseases, including heart disease, cancer, eye diseases (cataract and age related macular degeneration), immune system disorders, prostate cancer and infertility. Clinical trials have already shown benefits and more research is underway.
Did you know Ginseng…
- Otherwise known as the “super-charger” herb, has been used medicinally by the Chinese for thousands of years to increase energy, alertness, concentration and physical performance.
- May help enhance mental agility, and the ability to function under stress.2
- Is often used to help increase male sexual performance!
Did you know Gingko Biloba…
- Comes from the world’s oldest living tree, dating back 260 million years!
- Is widely used to increase blood circulation, and as an anti-oxidant.
- Is believed to improve brain function and memory, by protecting the brain cells from free radical damage and enhancing the utilisation of oxygen and glucose in the brain. Studies have shown benefits with Alzheimers patients.3
- ‘Supporting CHP demand with science: no fad with selenium and boron”, The Australian Journal of Pharmacy Vol. 83, January 2002. P 40-41.
- Fulder SJ: Ginseng and the hypothalamic-pituitary control of stress. Am J Chin Med 9, 112-118, 1981.
- Le Bars PL, et al. A placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized trial of an extract of Gingko Biloba for dementia. JAMA. 1997;278:1327-1332.
HOW TO USE
Take in, or with, fruit juice or water (before meals if possible).
Shake well before opening.
Dosage: Adults 15mL once daily.
Each 15mL of Clements Tonic contains:
38.4mg equiv. Zinc
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate
1.47mg equiv. Copper
Manganese sulphate monohydrate
2.16mg equiv. Manganese
98mcg equiv. Iodine
Sodium selenite pentahydrate
83.3mcg equiv. Selenium equiv. Selenium
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
Riboflavin sodium phosphate
6.8mg equiv. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
DEXPANTHENOL (VITAMIN B5 )
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) dried roots
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf standardised extract equiv. to dry leaf
Warning: this product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.