Clinicians Allerstop 30 tablets
Natural chewable tablets to support a healthy response to allergens within 15 minutes.
- Support for the body’s response to indoor and outdoor allergens such as pollen, pets, dust/dust mites, mould and grass.
- Can be used seasonally or all year round.
- Fast-acting within 15 minutes
A natural, easy-to-take chewable tablet that works within 15 minutes. Well-tolerated and has no known interactions with any medication. Suitable for children, pregnant and breast feeding women. Can be taken long-term.
AllerStop contains a special egg protein identified by allergist Dr Bruttmann, that provides natural support for the body’s response to allergens. Environmental irritants contain protease enzymes, which irritate the nasal tissues and lead to an immune response. AllerStop’s bioactive proteins block irritants before they affect the nasal tissues.
Each tablet contains:
Coturnix coturnix (Quail) egg powder
Equivalent to NLT 2 mg of total quail egg protein
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, magnesium stearate
No Added: Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
Adults: 2 tablets (chewed slowly) every two hours or as required. Best taken away from meals.
Children aged 3 years and over: 1 – 2 tablets (chewed slowly) after being exposed to an allergen. Repeat every 2 hours if necessary.
Note: It is recommended not to exceed 12 tablets a day.
- Exercise caution or avoid in people with known allergies to eggs.
- While no studies have been performed in pregnant and breastfeeding women, quail eggs are considered suitable to eat during these times.
- Avoid if known allergy to eggs.