Clinicians Sleep Science 30's with Magnesium and ETAS
Natural herbal and magnesium formula to support continuous sleep, especially at times of stress.
- 30 Vege Caps
- Supports sleep maintenance
- Supports natural healthy sleep patterns
- Busy, stressed people who need a good night’s sleep
- Menopausal women looking for support with healthy sleep patterns
Contains ETAS™ a NEW clinically proven ingredient to New Zealand that triggers Heat Shock Protein (HSP) production to balance stress hormone levels. It contains Zizyphus that supports calmness, falling asleep and nocturnal temperature imbalances. It also has a high level of highly available Magnesium.
ETAS™ is a unique asparagus stem extract that helps to balance stress hormones levels that can be affected in times of stress and can disrupt normal sleep. ETAS™ protects the body from the harmful effects of stress and promotes clear thinking. Zizyphus helps calm and relax the body to support sleep onset and supports nocturnal temperature regulation. Magnesium supports muscle relaxation and helps promote deep sleep.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|ETAS™ (proprietary extract of Asparagus officinalis) (Asparagus)||100||mg|
|Zizyphus jujuba (Chinese date) extract equiv. to seed||1000||mg|
|Magnesium aspartate complex (equiv. to Magnesium 100mg)||500||mg|
Also contains: Silica, magnesium stearate.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 – 2 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime.
Adolescents aged 15 years and over: Take 1 capsule 30 minutes before bedtime
- None known
- Exercise caution or avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to limited studies. To date, there are no animal or human studies to substantiate the use of Zizyphus during pregnancy. It is expected that ETAS™ should be well tolerated at this time, however caution should be exercised given no clinical trials have been performed with this group of women.
- Magnesium is suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding. According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), the maximum permissible daily amount for pregnant and lactating women aged 19 years and over is 350 mg per day.