Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops 15mL
Sublingual Vitamin B12 for mood and nervous system support, healthy mental function and red blood cell health.
- 15 mL
- To support normal Vitamin B12 levels
- Supports healthy nervous system function
- Support with medications that may affect normal B12 levels
- To support healthy brain function in the elderly
- Vegans, vegetarians
- Sublingual absorption is beneficial when absorption through the digestive system is compromised
Vitamin B12 is sublingual so it is absorbed though the mouth directly into the blood stream. This may provide support for those with impaired digestion. It is the active form of B12, methylcobalamin, which means it can be immediately used by the body without needing to be converted as other forms of B12 do.
Active ingredients in 1 drop:
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50||mcg|
Also contains: Purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Place 1 drop under the tongue daily.