Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops 1mg 30mL
Provides variable dosing of zinc drops for antioxidant and immune support for all the family.
- 30 mL
- To support healthy nails, normal sense of taste and smell, healthy wound healing, oral health, healthy blood sugar regulation, skin health
- Children’s digestive support, immune balance and skin health
- Zinc levels may support those that suffer loose bowels
- Immune system support
- Male sexual health
Zinc oral drops allow for variable dosing for all the family. The liquid format allows greater absorption and assimilation to support healthy zinc stores. Zinc is depleted in New Zealand soils.
Zinc is an important trace mineral required for the normal functioning of over 200 known enzymes. It is important for immune support, skin health and wound healing, immune activity and the proper functioning of hormones.
Active Ingredient in 1 drop:
|Zinc (from zinc sulfate)||1||mg|
Also contains: Purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Recommended Level: Mix with water or juice.
Adults & Children over 9 years: Up to 15 drops.
Children 4-8 years: Up to 4 drops.
Children 1-3 years: Up to 3 drops.
- Zinc competes with copper for absorption. Other minerals (most notably calcium and iron) can adversely affect zinc absorption if supplemented at high levels. If you are taking high levels of other individual minerals, postpone zinc supplementation to a different time of day.
- Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is well tolerated and suitable for use during these times. Use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate levels.
- Zinc toxicity is rare, however, do not exceed the recommended daily intake unless under supervision of a healthcare professional or pharmacist.
- None Known