Lipo-Sachets Vitamin C
Why does the body need vitamin C?
The human body, unlike many other animals, is unable to produce its own vitamin C² and must get it from food and/or supplementation, but it is difficult to maintain high levels for long periods as unused vitamin C is excreted by the body.³
It is therefore important to take vitamin C regularly and in a highly absorbable form to maintain adequate levels.
Why take Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets?
- Support the normal function of the immune system
- Supports recovery from ills and chills
- Help to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to antioxidant properties
- Support the production of collagen which is essential for the maintenance of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
- Support iron absorption
- High dose
- High absorption
- High bioavailability
- Sugar free
- Alcohol free
- Gluten Free
- Disperses in water or juice, or can be taken directly from the sachet
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Each 5g sachet contains 1000mg sodium ascorbate equivalent to 889mg vitamin C.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.
DOSAGE: 1 sachet once daily. Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water or juice. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
How does the technology in Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets work?
Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets contain vitamin C encapsulated in LIPOSHELL liposomes. These liposomes are bubbles with the centre containing vitamin C in an aqueous solution, surrounded by a double phospholipid barrier. The liposome acts as a protective carrier for the vitamin C, enabling the vitamin C to be transported throughout the body without degradation from digestive enzymes, oxygen or interaction with other medications, resulting in high bioavailability and high absorption.