Remifemin Natural Menopause Support 60's
Remifemin® is a dietary supplement with a science and research-based plant formulation with over 60 years experience of supporting women to experience a smoother transition through menopause. Its natural proprietary plant extract formulation targets key areas of the body and mind that require support before, during and after the “Change of Life”.
Remifemin® is New Zealand’s leading natural menopause support brand and has helped NZ women for 20 years and millions of women around the world since 1956.
Remifemin® has a significant research-defined safety profile and is widely recognized as one of Germany’s foremost herbal products. With an established and high-quality profile, Remifemin® is registered in more than 25 countries to support women during menopause
Remifemin® is tested for efficacy and each batch is produced under pharmaceutical manufacturing in Germany. With a high quality pharmaceutical-grade active Remifemin® has consistently been shown to provide support for issues during menopause.
Remifemin® is FREE From: Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Colouring or Preservatives.
One tablet in the morning and one tablet in the evening or as prescribed by your health-care practitioner.
Each Tablet Provides:
Native dry extract concentrate from Actaea racemose rhizome, equivalent Actaea racemose (Dry) 21.3 mg (extraction with isopropyl alcohol)
The Cimicifuga racemosa used in Remifemin® is standardised to a level that guarantees the potency and actives that are required for maximum effectiveness are stable and present, reaching a higher level than the basic herbal ingredient.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use the product if the blister foil is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.