Voltaren Rapid Tablets 12.5mg
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 is ideal for back and muscle pain relief.What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache and dental pain, fever, symptoms of colds and flu (including aches and pains, sore throat pain).
Boxed Contents: 20 Tablets
Size: 20 Tablets
- In children under 14 years.
- If you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders.
- If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- If foil seal over tablets is broken.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have asthma.
- You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have liver or bowel problems.
- You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product:
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of hear attack, stroke and liver damage.
CAUTIONPharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Diclofenac Potassium 12.5mg
Tablets: 1-2 Tablets
How often: Take 2 tablets initially, then 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours)
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C