The Benefit of Vitamin D
Why is Vitamin D so important?
- Keeps your bones, muscles and teeth healthy.
- Important for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Helps your body absorb Calcium
The best way to get Vitamin D is sensibly through sunlight. Be sure to avoid getting sun burnt.
Food sources of Vitamin D
- Oily fish (mackerel, sardines and salmon)
- Foods fortified with Vitamin D, like some dairy products, orange juice, soy mild and cereals.
- Beef liver
- Egg yolks
Need advice, we are here to help.