Clinicians Flora Restore 30 capsules
Double Living Rewards Points with every purchase of Clinicians!
A unique oral probiotic to support urogenital health (vaginal and urinary tract) and healthy flora balance.
- 30 Vegetable Caps
- Supports healthy vaginal flora
- Supports a healthy balance between good bacteria and unwanted yeasts or bacteria in the vagina and bladder
- Support for bladder and vaginal health in menopause
- In preconception for healthy vaginal flora
- Flora Restore® contains a unique oral probiotic scientifically designed to support normal vaginal flora and urinary health. Backed by 25 years of scientific research. The capsules are in a special Alu-Alu blister packed for guaranteed shelf life and don’t need refrigeration.
- Flora Restore® contains two specific strains of probiotic that when taken orally migrate to the bladder and vagina. These good bacteria help restore the correct flora balance in the bladder and vagina and support against unwanted yeasts and bacteria. These Lactobacillus strains support hydrogen peroxide production, which creates an environment unconducive to unwanted yeasts and bacteria.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Ingredients Strength Units Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than 5 billion CFU Consisting of: Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 ™ 2.5 billion CFU Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14™ 2.5 billion CFU
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture)
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin and magnesium stearate.
No Added: Artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule daily (either before, with or after meals) taken orally. Increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your health professional.
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or anti fungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore® at least one hour after medication.
- Precautions and contraindications None known, the probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) in Clinicians Flora Restore® are considered well tolerated for daily and long term use if needed.
- Probiotics are considered suitable and well tolerated for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.