Thompson's Vitamin C 500mg 200 Chewable Tablets
- Helps in times of winter ills and chills.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Aids normal tissue repair and wound healing
- Aids in iron absorption
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
- Individuals who need immune support while affected by winter ills and chills
- People who seek a daily supplement to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who seek a daily supplement to support general wellbeing
Adults – Chew one or two tablets daily, or as professionally advised.
Cautions and indications
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Contains Glucose
- Ascorbic acid300 mg
Sodium ascorbate228 mg
- equiv. Ascorbic acid200 mg
- Total Vitamin C500 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids5 mg
- Malpighia glabra (acerola cherry)5 mg
- Rosa canina (rosehip)5 mg
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.