Good Health Viralex KIDS Immune Chews
- Good Health Viralex® Kids Immune Chews are specially formulated to support children’s immunity with scientifically researched Wellmune® for less days off daycare & school. Viralex® Kids Immune Chews help to boost and support children’s immune systems and further supports their immune restoration.
|Ingredients: (per chewable tablet)|
|Wellmune® (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||35mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||25mg|
|Zinc (as Oxide)||2.5mg|
Wellmune® - is a natural yeast beta 1,3/1,6 glucan derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae that supports overall health and wellness by boosting the body’s immune system. It primes and strengthens the key immune function of neutrophils (the most abundant immune cells) throughout the body without over stimulating the immune system. Immune cells activated with Wellmune® do not behave differently until an immune challenge is present. Once a challenge is presented, the neutrophils then respond more quickly and effectively to signals from the immune system.
Wellmune® is scientifically shown to help strengthen the immune system. Backed by 9 clinical studies, (including 3 with young children), Wellmune® has been shown to reduce the severity and duration of ills and chills.
- Vitamin C - is an essential nutrient for optimal immune function and its antioxidant action helps protect our body from free radical damage. Humans cannot produce Vitamin C in their bodies so we need to get it from supplements or food. Immune challenges increase our need for vitamin C which helps maintain optimal immune function. Vitamin C helps to shorten recovery time.
- Zinc - is essential for immune system development and function and is important for growth and healing.
Children 1-5 years: Crush or chew 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised.
Children 6-12 years: Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as professionally advised.
Cautions & Contraindications
Choking hazard. Viralex® Kids is safe for everyday use. Is also safe to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Children’s immunity
- Daily immune booster
- Low immunity
- Winter wellness
- Recovery after illness
- General health & wellbeing
1. Meng.(2016) Baker’s Yeast Beta-Glucan decreases episodes of common childhood illness in 1-4 yr old children. Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences (2016) 6:4
2. Pontes et al. (2016) Cow’s milk-based beverage consumption in 1- to 4-year-olds and allergic manifestations: an RCT. Nutrition Journal, 15:19
3. Li et al. (2014) Follow-up Consumption in 3 to 4 year Olds and Respiratory Infections: An RCT Pediatrics; originally published online may 19, 2014 DOI: 10.1542/peds.2013-3598.)