Voltaren Rapid 12.5mg Liq Caps 20s
Don’t let pain keep you from doing what matters. Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules are fast and effective in relieving back pain. Ready to start to work from 15 minutes after taking, the anti-inflammatory active diclofenac not only provides pain relief, but treats one of its main sources, inflammation.
Change the game and get back fast with Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules – your solution against body pain in a tiny, liquid-filled soft capsule. Thanks to the fast-absorbing capsules, Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules work fast and effectively against lower back pain, rheumatic pain, and muscle pain. Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules are ready to start working on your pain from 15 minutes after taking. Its active ingredient diclofenac not only provides pain relief but treats inflammation.
For fast-absorbing, effective pain relief that fights both pain and inflammation – try Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules. And then start to get back to moving about your day joyfully and with less pain.
- Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules start to get to work fast to fight pain and inflammation, so you are on your way to regain your joy of movement and get back to your normal self.
Great for that hectic everyday life or on the go – Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules are small, and are generally well tolerated. Do not exceed the maximum dose of 6x 12.5mg liquid capsules per day.
Carefully read all information provided with the product before use.
Adults and adolescents aged 14 years and over initially take two liquid capsules. Another one or two liquid capsules may be taken every 4 to 6 hours as needed. No more than 6 liquid capsules should be taken in any 24-hour period.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules contain the active ingredient – diclofenac potassium 12.5 mg
Do not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules:
- In children under 14 years
- If you have stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders
- If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- If foil seal over tablets is broken
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have asthma
- You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have liver or bowel problems
- You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product: Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.